Cross-Platform Game DevelopmentNeoBird is focused on cross platform game development utilizing HTML-5 and Flash.
We deliver our games across a plethora of devices (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) and platforms (social networks, browser, game consoles) without compromising quality. Our proprietary, higly scalable backend architecture - the NeoBird Cloud - enables us to run persistent game worlds and realtime multiplayer games.
We excel in the development of free-to-play multiplayer games, which can be played in the browser as well as on mobile devices. You can view our current games here.
Spellcreepers - The tactical RPG Puzzle Game
Lead your Spellcreepers to victory! Win tactical RPG puzzle duels, loot treasure chests and bag powerful items.
Play online against thousands of other players!
Find yourself in a world full of magical beings in this unique combination of puzzle and role-playing game. There's only one way to survive - Fight! Defeat the Spellcreepers and make them your allies. Every creeper has its own special skills. Find your favorite creeper and together you can fight your way through the different worlds, growing steadily stronger and mastering new challenges as you go!
- FREE-TO-PLAY: Start now, free of charge, and experience the thrilling world of the Spellcreepers.
- Epic single player campaigns: 32 Spellcreepers and countless other creatures await you.
- PvP arena: Prove yourself in real-time duels against players from around the world.
- Turn-based magic duels: Combine elements to powerful magic spells to defeat your opponent.
- Strategic challenge: Find the perfect mix of attack and defense
- Just lose it: Drive your opponents over the edge with the innovative Rage Attack.
- Treasure chamber: Find new weapons and armor that make you stronger and stronger.
Upcoming releasesAnd here is the sixty-four-dollar question: What more has NeoBird in store for 2014? In any case Spellcreepers fans can look forward to clever updates for their adventure- and PvP-experiences.
Above that our team has joined forces with well-known publishers to deliver new games. We are going to fry the charges out of your smartphones, tablets and - if still in use - your desktop PCs as well.